I’m always looking for cheap and cheerful ways to add to our backyard or deck. Just something to add a bit of colour and not have to always worry about if it is watered or getting enough sun.
This simple craft only cost me $15 and added just a little splash of colour and interest to our back deck.
Here is what you will need:
- Twine (Dollar Store)
- 3 Aluminum buckets (Dollar Store)
- Fake greenery (Dollar Store)
Here is how to make it:
- Wrap the twine 3 or 4 times around the bucket to create a boarder around the bucket for design. Tie in a bow or alternatively you can glue the twine in place.
- Place fake greenery and/or flowers in the bucket. Make sure you add enough that they fill up the bucket, and viola!
- You can place them on a table or windowsill. I repurposed an old cake plate that was my mother-in-laws, spray painted it black and hung the bucket handles to it plate holder.
I hope this inspires you to be creative in your home – enjoy!